The following terms and conditions are for use of the MachinesFinder.com(MF) website. You may access website in several ways, including but not limited to the world wide web, PDA, mobile phone and RSS feeds. These terms and conditions apply whenever you access website, on whatever device. By using the website you are deemed to have accepted these conditions. These Terms & Conditions may vary from time to time, so please check them regularly.
Your use of this website will be governed by Dutch law and by using it you submit to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch Court.
1. Website has been created with international users in mind. Users from outside of the Netherlands should therefore verify for themselves whether or not it is appropriate for them to access website.
2. The terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands. Any disputes arising from matters relating to website shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Netherlands.
3. If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect andcontinue to be binding and enforceable.
1. This website and its contents are copyright © 2016 MachinesFinder.com. All Rights Reserved. No intellectual property or other rights in and to the website or any of the material on this website are transferred to users.
2. By accessing this website, you agree to abide by the terms of the following limited licence to use this website. If you do not agree, you have no right to access or use this website and may not do so.
3. Except as otherwise indicated in specific documents on this website and subject to provisos 1 below, you are:
a.authorised to view documents within this website.
b.authorised to make temporary cache and memory copies and print documents within this website for your personal use and limited internal company use only.
This website, all material on this website and the whole or any part of any document contained on or downloaded from this website may not be modified, distributed, republished, or uploaded for commercial use or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of MF.
4. The request wizard on this site is intended solely for the purpose of contacting companies requesting industrial machines. Any onther use of the request wizard strictly prohibited. Users who break this condition may be barred from using website and may also be pursued in accordance with the law. Compensation may also be sought for any damage caused to the reputation of the publisher or to its business as a result of any infringement of this condition.
5. The copyright, and other rights, in some of the material appearing on website may belong to a third party. It is your responsibility to obtain any licences or permissions that may be required to use such material and you must agree to pay any costs or expenses incurred by MF which arise as a result of your failure to obtain such licences and permissions.
6. The names, images and logos identifying MF or third parties and their products and services, are the proprietary marks of MF, and/or may be the proprietary marks of third parties. Any use made of these marks may be an infringement of rights in those marks and MF reserves all rights to enforce such rights that it might have.
1. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, in no event shall MF or its officers, directors, employees, agents, partners, suppliers, and contractors be liable for any loss or damage of any kind or character including (without limitation) any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or (without limitation) consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit, loss of goodwill, loss of or corruption of data or contracts, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, or any indirect or (without limitation) consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, whether in tort (including by negligence), contract or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, its contents (or part thereof) or any website with which this website is linked. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking as you consider necessary.
2. MF makes no representations with respect to this website or its contents or that of any linked websites.
3. The information contained on this website is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
4. Any condition, warranty or other term which but for this clause c) would be implied into any contract between MF and any user of this website, whether by statute, common law or otherwise (including without limitation the implied conditions of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose), with respect to this website and the whole or any part of its contents or any website with which it is linked, is hereby excluded.
5. MF also makes no representations as to whether the information accessible via this website or any website with which this website is linked, is accurate, complete, or current. By using this website you acknowledge that by doing so you have not relied upon any representation, warranty or other assurance given or made by or on behalf of MF (all of which are excluded).
6. Some of the pages on website include material (including, but not limited to,advertisements) posted by third parties. MF accepts no responsibility for the content of material posted by third parties, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
7. On some of the pages of website users may be given the opportunity of entering into agreements with third parties. MF is not a party to those agreements, does not act as an agent for those third parties (who, in turn, do not act as agents for MF) and MF is not liable in relation to, and takes no responsibility for, any contract entered into by users with any third party.
1. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested by MF in the registration form (“the Registration Information”). You agree to maintain and promptly update the Registration Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You agree to keep the password for your access to machinesfinder.com confidential and agree not to permit anyone else to have access to it. Furthermore you agree to be fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password.
2. You agree to immediately notify MF of any unauthorised use of your password.
3. Is a means to restrict access to website to serious users thus saving bandwidth for those users.
4. MF will cross-reference your registration details with its existing database information and may seek further data upon your return to the website to enhance the accuracy or completeness, which is used selectively by commercial companies, government and research organisations for occasional surveys or direct marketing activities.
5. You may opt out at registration/when you are logged in.
Tracking and Privacy
1. Generic, anonymous tracking is undertaken to create general website statistics for analysis.
2. User-specific tracking is used to count page views of advertisers’ information enhancements. Individuals selecting such information may be identified to the associated advertiser as interested viewers. You may opt out at registration/when you are logged in.
1. Subject to what is said below, material from website may be downloaded, viewed, listened-to, printed, copied on the hard disk of your computer (but not photocopied) and used for: your own personal, non-commercial purposes; internal business purposes; or the non-commercial purpose of using website as a personal information resource in good faith only. Single copies of pages from website may be printed out for the sole purposes of enabling the person printing the page to retain a copy for their own personal records. Any other type of use (and, in particular, any copying or distribution of material from the website for any commercial or business purpose) requires the prior written agreement of MachinesFinder.com.
2. You agree that you will not use website: for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful in any other respect; in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which will harass, distress or inconvenience any person or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of website by any person; which will compromise the privacy or data protection rights of any person; for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation; for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded from website; to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from website to any third party; or in any way that might bring MF or any of its related companies or employees into disrepute.
3. Website content may not be used to compile other directories/databases/websites without the publisher’s permission.
Removal of Material and Cancellation of Access to website
1. MF shall have the right to cancel your registration and/or refuse you access to website at any time and for any reason without giving you any advance notice and MF shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever (other than losses or damages for death or physical injury arising out of the negligence of MF or its employees) arising from your inability to access any of the pages on website.
2. MF shall have the right at any time and for any reason to remove from the pages on the website any material posted, uploaded, emailed or otherwise transmitted by you without giving you any advance notice and MF shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever (other than losses or damages for death or physical injury arising out of the negligence of MF or its employees) arising from the removal of such material.
3. MF will not view or edit or pre-screen any contribution that you or anyone else make to the interactive pages of website and therefore, unless MF is specifically notified of the nature of any item of content, you cannot assume that they are responsible for having made it available on website. MF shall have the right (but not the obligation) to refuse or remove any content that is posted to, or made available on, the forums or the website without the need to give any reasons for doing so.
4. If you object to the publication of any material placed on website please let MF know by sending an email to email@example.com and they will take whatever action they deem appropriate.
You may submit material for publication on parts of website. We accept no liability in respect of any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy. If you want to submit material to MF for publication on website, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
1. MF may publish and make available to the public by any means any material that you submit, post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to them or to website at their sole discretion and they shall be entitled to make additions or deletions to any such material prior to publication.
2. You hereby grant MF a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and worldwide licence to republish any material you submit, post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to them or to website in any format, including without limitation print and electronic format.
3. You hereby waive all of the moral rights that you have under Chapter IV of the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1988 in respect of any material you submit, post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to MF or to website.
4. Publication of any material you submit to us will be at MF’s sole discretion. MF reserves the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication.
5. You warrant to MF that any material you submit to website is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights
6. You warrant that the material you submit and the language that you use is not obscene, abusive, hateful, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal
7. You agree not to post material which is deliberately intended to upset other users, to breach confidence, to compromise privacy or to process personal data in an unauthorised manner.
8. You agree not to post material which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise unlawful.
9. You agree not to place any links on website where those links take users to unlawful material or material that contravenes these terms. 10. You agree that, except where expressly permitted by MF, you will not to place on the Site advertisements nor make commercial solicitations nor use website for any commercial purposes (which would include using website to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services).
11. You acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause MF damage or loss and you agree to indemnify MF in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
12. MF reserves the right to remove your access to individual services completely if MF believes that you are abusing the services in any way.
Some of the pages on website include links to external websites. These links are included to give users the opportunity to access other pages that it is felt may be of assistance to them. MF is not responsible for the content of these Internet sites.
1. While effort has been taken to ensure that the pages of website are free from viruses, MF gives no warranties that they are indeed free from viruses and users are responsible for ensuring that they have installed adequate virus checking software.
2. MF excludes, in so far as it is legally possible, all liability and responsibility (other than liability for death or physical injury arising out of the negligence of MF or its officers) for any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or other material transmitted with or as part of:
(a) the pages on website or any other Internet sites; or
(b) any material downloaded from website or any other Internet sites.
MF shall be entitled, at its sole discretion, to: (i) remove or cancel any posted information that MF deems to be offensive, illegal, inaccurate, contrary to any agreement or contract or inappropriate in any way, and MF shall not be liable to you or any other party on account of any such decision; (ii) review all posted information to ensure that it complies with all applicable rules and policies; or (iii) suspend, restrict and/or terminate, without notice of any kind, Your access to the application or your MF website account for any reason. Notwithstanding the foregoing, MF shall not be required to review or monitor any posted information entered into the application or otherwise posted by you at the website, and you shall be solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of all such data, content and information.
Fees charged for the various products and/or services offered at the website or through the application and accessing the MF services (as defined below), are set forth in various locations throughout the website, within the application or in a separate document. In consideration for providing the services, you agree to pay all such fees which are due and owing on account of the selections you have made at the website, within the Application or through a MF representative (collectively, the “Fee”). Fees are payable as set forth in the applicable portion of the website or application, and you hereby agree to pay all costs and expenses incurred by MF in collecting past due Fees. In addition, past due Fees shall accrue interest at the lesser of 15% per annum or the maximum rate allowed by law. By submitting the premium option you agree to pay all fees due and owing to MF you authorize MachinesFInder.com to charge the credit card you have on file with MF for all Fees due and owing hereunder). All fees described hrein (including, without limitation, the fees) are non-refundable once paid.
Term and Termination
This Agreement shall continue in full force until the earlier to occur of (i) either party providing written or electronic notice of termination to the other party (at which point you shall no longer be entitled to access non-public portions of the website or use the application), or (ii) MF electing to terminate your access to the application or website, with or without notice (the “Term”). Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, you shall no longer be entitled to access or use the application or any other non-public portions of the website. In addition to the foregoing, in the event that MF determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that you have breached this agreement, threatened to breach this agreement, committed any fraud or deception, breached any MF policy in effect from time to time or otherwise failed to perform to the standards required of MF, MF shall be entitled, at its discretion and in addition to any other remedies it may have hereunder and/or at law, to terminate, cancel or your access to the application and/or eliminate your access to submit posted information within the website or application, in each of the foregoing cases at any time and for any period of time. MF shall not be responsible for the return of any posted information of any kind to you upon any termination of this agreement or suspension of your access to the application or website, including without limitation any information input into the application or website by you. Sections 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15 of this agreement shall survive any termination of this Agreement.